Job Title: Outreach Assistant/Relief Driver, Full-time
Department: Nutrition Department
Community outreach when Outreach Coordinator is not available. Perform Intake and Reassessment, be the relief driver, and main support to Outreach Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check in with corresponding Administrative Lead to check if any driver calls out or is on vacation will serve as a Relief Driver.
- Check scheduled itanke appointments, prepare paperwork.
- Do Reassessments as instructed by the Outreach Coordinator.
- Enter Data into Riverside County Office on Aging Q System.
- Assist with the maintaining of vehicles.
- This occupation enquires local travel to meet with community leaders, churches, businesses and other organizations to educate the public and promote our services.
- Customer Service – Follow up on complaints, questions, and concerns; respond to internal/external customer needs in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Teamwork - Develop and promote teamwork and cooperation among co-workers
- Safety – Comply with established safe work practices and attend to all safety-related training
provided or made available by the Center
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- HS Diploma/GED
- 1 year experience in clerical or administrative
- Required Technical / Other Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Hippa
- Mechanical saavy
- Computer literate
- Data Entry
- Class C Drivers License
This position has access to confidential information – (customer personal data, legal documents, passwords, sensitive Hippa information, etc.)